1. Ryan Adams | Oh My Sweet Carolina
Heartbreaker is one of the best albums of all time in my book, and this duet with Emmy-Lou Harris is just undescribable. I used to cry like a baby to this song when I was fifteen, haha!
2. The Bear Quartet | Open The Door, Open
Mattis voice, Jari's guitars and Peter's lyrics. Heartbreaking.
3. Levy | Rotten Love
Just an amazing song. Kinda epic.
4. The National | Baby, We'll Be Fine
Matt Berninger is God. Enough said.
5. The Notwist | Consequence
Androgynous, cold and absolutely heartbreaking.
6. Sam Amidon | Saro
OMG, his voice.
7. Jamie T | Sticks N Stones
8. The Gaslight Anthem | The Backseat
9. Editors | Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors
10. Doveman | Dancing
It sounds like Thomas Bartlett is on the brink of passing from heartache fumes. And I love it.