WARMER MIXTAPES #42 | by Romain Tranchart of A Thousand Names, Funk Legacy and Modjo

1. Neil Young | Cinnamon Girl

Best guitar sound I've heard. The guitar parts are amazing and the sound is bigger than life.

2. Neil Young | Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Pure beauty, the song structure is just perfect... I’ve gotta get away from this day to day running around...

3. Neil Young | Round & Round
And round & round again...

4. Chic | Rebels Are We
Pure groove, it's gonna get you dancing.

5. Jeff Buckley | Grace
I'm a Led Zeppelin fan so I'm a Robert Plant fan so I'm a Jeff Buckley fan...

6. Ian Pooley | Chord Memory (Daft Punk Remix)
What a motherf.....! Bass line/sound...

7. Procol Harum | Broken Barricades
One of the most innovative bands ever.

8. Stevie Ray Vaughn | Pride And Joy
SRV!!! That guy can play guitar!

9. Tom Petty | I Won't Back Down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell but I won't back down...

10. Tom Petty | Don't Come Around Here No More
Love this one or maybe this one loves me... Dunno why...