WARMER MIXTAPES #84 | by Pontus Wallgren of Afraid Of Stairs
1. The Dodos | Fables
This song makes me feel like I’m lying in a bed filled with stuffed teddybears that have come alive.
2. The Jesus & Mary Chain | Something’s Wrong
This song made me want to get serious about learning how to play the guitar.
3. Betty Davis | Shut Off The Lights
This song makes me feel sexy on the dancefloor.
4. Cocteau Twins | Pearly-Dewdrops' Drops
This song makes me feel the love.
5. Sam Cooke | A Change Is Gonna Come
This song makes me very emotional.
6. Prefab Sprout | When Love Breaks Down
This song made me appreciate music from the eighties that didn’t sound like it was recorded in a tin can.
7. My Bloody Valentine | What You Want
This song made me forget myself on several occasions.
8. Donny Hathaway | This Christmas
This song makes Christmas feel like something you actually want to take part in.
9. Steely Dan | Peg
This song made me want to buy white pants and a cocktail.
10. Marvin Gaye | What’s Going On
This song makes me want to go and vote.