WARMER MIXTAPES #84 | by Pontus Wallgren of Afraid Of Stairs

1. The Dodos | Fables
This song makes me feel like I’m lying in a bed filled with stuffed teddybears that have come alive.

2. The Jesus & Mary Chain | Something’s Wrong
This song made me want to get serious about learning how to play the guitar.

3. Betty Davis | Shut Off The Lights
This song makes me feel sexy on the dancefloor.

4. Cocteau Twins | Pearly-Dewdrops' Drops
This song makes me feel the love.

5. Sam Cooke | A Change Is Gonna Come
This song makes me very emotional.

6. Prefab Sprout | When Love Breaks Down
This song made me appreciate music from the eighties that didn’t sound like it was recorded in a tin can.

7. My Bloody Valentine | What You Want
This song made me forget myself on several occasions.

8. Donny Hathaway | This Christmas
This song makes Christmas feel like something you actually want to take part in.

9. Steely Dan | Peg
This song made me want to buy white pants and a cocktail.

10. Marvin Gaye | What’s Going On
This song makes me want to go and vote.