WARMER MIXTAPES #117 | by Noah Smith [Hard Mix]

1. College | She Never Came Back
When I first bought the Secret Diary album, I fell in love with it, especially this song. Late night drives at 2 a.m. were filled with She Never Came Back. It's a classic.

2. Bullion | Crazy Over You
Whenever I listen to this song, I just think of every relationship I have ever been in. I strive to make my vocal samples sound this good and meaningful.

3. Pogo | Upular
This is one of those songs where if you don't like it, your weird. If I want to get into a good mood, I definitely listen to this.

4. Windsurf | Light As Daylight
Once the chorus hits in this song, you will be hooked. I don't know where this vocal sample came from but it is really good. Puts me in in a weird state of mind.

5. Young Money | Ms. Parker
Yes, I do like Lil Wayne. Gotta problem? It's just soooo catchy. I like to picture myself as Lil Wayne when I listen to this song, makes me feel important.

6. Anoraak | Reborn (Remix)
80's to the max. When I first heard this song, I was jealous that I couldn't remix a song. I recorded my song, Just Tell Me a few days later.

7. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti | Howling At The Moon
This is a perfect jam. The whole song is just one giant 70's party. I love that the recording is pretty dirty too. Makes me feel okay when I hear distortion in my songs.

8. Pretty Lights | Hot Like Sauce
Whenever I ride my bike, I listen to this song. It makes me feel like I'm running from someone, or running a race, or both. I don't have the time to explain the vocal samples in this song, google it, might blow your mind.

9. Antony & The Johnsons | Another World
Warning, this song will probably make you extremely depressed. This is why I love it. Such a haunting sound, yet so beautiful at the same time.

10. Alexi Murdoch | Towards The Sun
I realize that this is the only acoustic song on here, but it's just too good to leave out. Alexi Murdoch makes me remember every friend I have ever had in this song.