WARMER MIXTAPES #139 | by Mat [Knuckles]

1. Radiohead | Pyramid Song (Zeds Dead Illuminati Remix)
Because I'm a huge fan of Thom Yorke and Radiohead and with this track, I can play Radiohead and make the crowd crazy at the same time!

2. Blake | What I Like (Knuckles Insomniac Remix)
A classic, simple, effective…I remember when I finished creating this track, I sent Fake Blood and 3 days after he played before thousands of people in a festival and he sent me the video...It was pretty cool!

3. Depeche Mode | Wrong (D.I.M. vs Boys Noize Remix)
Because I like the atmosphere in this track, and the clip is really good too!

4. Disco Trash Music | Neon Disco (Alex Gopher Black Remix)
I love the work of Alex and this remix is one of my favorite because it begins with a gloomy atmosphere and moves into a powerful saturated melody that I love!

5. The Subs | Mitsubitchi (Bobermann Remix)
Just fuckin' powerful!

6. Soulwax | Miserable Girl
I love Soulwax! And this track is amazing!

7. Duke B | Secret (The Roto Mafia Remix) (feat. TK Wonder)
A track of my friends The Roto Mafia, I love working on the voice and the big slap you take!

8. No_Band | No_Title
I think this song wherever I am, makes me escape!

9. Pablo Decoder & Tim Healey | Echoes In My Head (SVNGR Insane Echo Remix)
Coming soon but it's gonna blow your mind!

10. Søvngær | Breathless
Surprise…Coming very soon!