WARMER MIXTAPES #144 | by Gustav Petersson of Gentle Touch

1. The Smiths | I Know It's Over
Simply the best song ever written.

2. This Mortal Coil | Song To The Siren
Liz Fraser's voice is one of the best ever.

3. Julee Cruise | The World Spins
When she comes to the chorus I always cry a small tear.

4. Reeperbahn | Små Druvor
The best song written in Swedish.

5. Sinéad O'Connor | Nothing Compares 2 U (The Family Cover)
So powerful.

6. Red House Painters | Strawberry Hill
I love the choir in this song.

7. Brian Eno | An Ending (Acent)
I don't have to say anything about this one.

8. Clan Of Xymox | Louise
They look really funny, but they make great music.

9. Depeche Mode | Everything Counts
It's hard to choose between their songs, but I think this one is the best.

10. Savage | Don't Cry Tonight
The best song from the Italodisco era.

+11. Q Lazzarus | Goodbye HorsesIt's a great, great song. One of my personal favorites.