1. Slowdive | I Believe
The only hymn I believe in.
2. Judee Sill | Crayon Angels
I always keep telling people how much importance my older sister have had on my musical experiences. This is her latest add.
3. Pink Floyd | Breathe In The Air
My fascination had no limits for Pink Floyd when I was a kid. I mean if you record tunes like this, I thought, you must actually have been to the dark side of the moon. Or was there another way?
4. Neil Young | Heart Of Gold
Neil Young have, as far as I remember, always had a golden place in my heart.
5. Flying Burrito Brothers | White Line Fever
A good friend of mine introduced me to these honky-tonk hunks some time ago. I listen to them every evening when I’m cooking with the sundown in the setting.
6. Popol Vuh | Aguirre
The mist embraces the Andes. Down, down, down we go. And this is how it sounds.
7. Demis Roussos | Forever And Ever
Demis in the mornings and the rest of your day will be like a walk on little fluffy clouds.
8. Dennis Wilson | Only With You
I can hardly listen to this song. It’s so strong and so sad and Dennis’ voice so full of sorrow. Then again life is not always fluffy clouds.
9. Johan Pachelbel | Pachelbel Canon
Hören Sie denn nicht das entsetzliche Schreien ringsum, das man gewöhnlich die Stille heisst.
10. Spectrum | True Love Will Find You In The End