WARMER MIXTAPES #232 | by Vinny Fazio [DCLXVI]


1. Murder By Death | Intergalactic Menopause
I used to be a huge fan of the first Murder By Death in high school. This song always reminds me of smoking my last cigarette in the car, while driving home from a late night with good friends.

2. Evenings | Babe
This guy makes some really simple, but beautiful music, and Babe just kills it for me. Each and every time I find my mind wandering off to the most relaxing of places. Hope he keeps it up.

3. Warpaint | Billie Holiday
The vocals on this track are so hauntingly beautiful... That they make me think I want to watch Sister Act. Every time.

4. Run DMT | Money
Run DMT wants you to chill, hard. And I can’t resist, I straight up chill to his music all the time. This track has some awesome Home Shopping Network-type audio that can't help but make you feel you fell asleep with the TV on again.

5. My Bloody Valentine | Sometimes
Who isn’t a fan of MBV? If you don’t get down to Loveless, this is the track that’ll get you hooked. It’s the musical equivalent of Vicodin. Plus, it's in Lost In Translation, which I watch almost every night.

6. Van Morrison | Crazy Love
This is one of my all time favorite songs. So calming and soothing; perfect for winding down a hectic day before sleep.

7. Harlem | Gay Human Bones
This song was stuck in my head for so long after I first heard it! I probably played it so many damn times that all my friends hate it.

8. Fang Island | Daisy
I’m not, nor I have ever been, a huge fan of guitar heavy prog-rock. With that said, this is one of the funnest fucking records I’ve heard in a long time. Daisy makes me wish I got to run victory laps during my day-to-day, for real.

9. Paul Simon | You Can Call Me Al
It may be a little cheesy, but it’s another of my all time favorite songs. I put it on whenever I have to remember not to take shit so seriously, and just have fun. Wish I could wake up to it every morning... I should figure that one out.

10. Major Lazer | Jump Up (Thom Yorke Remix)
I’ve only heard this remix ver recently, but it’s fucking crazy. I really didn’t know what to expect, but I’m so down with the result. I’ve been turning all my friends on to it since.

+11. Patrice Rushen | Haven't You Heard
+12. Baths | Seaside Town
+13. Hrvatski | Marbles
+14. RxRy | AIUIA
+15. Pocahaunted | Riddim Queen
+16. Beirut | My Night With The Prostitute From Marseille