WARMER MIXTAPES #319 | by Dylan Rau of Bear Hands
1. The Notorious B.I.G. | Gimmie The Loot
Sums up my life right now.
2. Das Racist | Puerto Rican Cousins
These guys are like family. Like cousins. Excellent party song.
3. Bob Dylan | Only A Pawn In Their Game
Everyone is very small. Bob Dylan is a little bigger I think.
4. Wavves | No Hope Kids
I can relate.
5. Slam Donahue | It's Scary
New kids who I rented my apartment to. They don't try too hard.
6. Animal Collective | Who Could Win A Rabbit
My favorite tune by one of the most inspiring bands around. They are really sailing the ship.
7. Wiz Khalifa | Black And Yellow
Another person in my band doesn't like this tune so I crank it when I can find it on the radio on tour.
8. Ke$ha | We R Who We R
What can I say.
9. Elliot Smith | Needle In The Hay
For when the previous song ends.
10. Tommy James | Crimson And Clover
Out with a whimper.