1. Lone | Animal Pattern
Lone hasn't made a song I didn't like. He jumped from making excellent modern wonky hip-hop to future-classic house without skipping a beat. This song seems to bridge the two styles (apologies for the genre classifications and pun).
2. Raleigh Moncrief | Lament For Morning
Incredibly beautiful vocal-driven song without lyrics. Very innovative and catchy.
3. Friendly Fires | Live Those Days Tonight
A pop song over a b-more beat being played by a disco band... Very cool.
4. Bibio | Excuses
Perfectly executed Experimental Pop. Bibio is too talented for words!
5. Tyson | Out Of My Mind
Tyson's voice reminds me so much of the Disco God Sylvester and he creates perfect musical accompaniments for it.
6. Delorean | Real Love
I was late on this song when it came out so it still sounds fresh to me. It will probably always sound fresh.
7. Machinedrum | Carry The Weight
Gorgeous track. Delicate but huge & powerful.
8. Luther Vandross | Never Too Much
Old tune that I hadn't heard until a friend introduced me recently. I'm in love with his completely syncopated vocal delivery on the verses.
9. Dana Bergquist & Peder G | Can't Get Enough (Midnight Savari Remix)
I am constantly impressed by Midnight Savari's productions. This is one of my favorites.
10. Arvo Pärt | Fratres (Played by Gil Shaham & Roger Carlsson with Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra; Conductor: Neeme Järvi)
My all time favorite piece of music. Sounds cheesy, but it almost brings me to tears every time I listen. Will always make my current top 10.