WARMER MIXTAPES #394 | by Dora Hiller of SNEAKPEEK

1. The Innocence Mission | Bright As Yellow
This song makes me feel warm inside. It always brings back memories of Summer, hot springs, rolling around on green grass and going on adventures with my best friends. It just has such a dreamy, heartbreakingly beautiful quality to it. Karen Peris of the Innocence Mission is one of the most underrated, amazing singers of our time.

2. The Beatles | Dear Prudence
My obsession with The Beatles began as a child. I used to lie back on my bed purely entranced by the loveliness that is Dear Prudence. It was incredible to me that its repetitive riffs could speak so directly to my soul. The sun is up, the sky is blue, it's beautiful and so are you...

3. My Bloody Valentine | Slow
My Bloody Valentine is definitely one of my biggest musical influences and this song encompasses everything I love about them; heavy, fuzzy Bass and ethereal melodies. Only Shallow comes in a close second as my favorite song by them.

4. The Clean | Sad Eyed Lady
The simpleness of this song is what makes it so great. The only way to describe it is groovy with its steady drum beat and psychedelic guitar. I love imagining the sad eyed lady sitting on the edge of town with a smile on her face. It's also a super fun song to cover.

5. Mazzy Star | Blue Flower
When I first started driving, all I would listen to in my car is Mazzy Star's She Hangs Brightly and Blue Flower is definitely my favorite song on the album. When I hear it now, it brings me back to those days; getting stuck on the 405 in Los Angeles being blissfully taken away to another dimension by Hope Sandoval.

6. Neil Young | On The Way Home
When my boyfriend Aric (SNEAKPEEK's guitar player) was in The Willowz he used to go on tour for months and months at a time and leave me lonely and sad. I used to put on this song and imagine him driving across the desert on his way home to me.

7. The Smashing Pumpkins | Bodies
Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness is one of my favorite albums ever so it's hard to choose just one song. Bodies just pumps me up in the best way and has such a dark beauty to it. Cast the pearls aside, of a simple life of need, come into my life forever...

8. The Fun Boy Three | Faith, Hope & Charity
The Fun Boy Three is the best and not many people know about them. It features the singer of The Specials with two amazing backup singers who make caveman sounds. This album was always on repeat at The Winona House. The good old days...

9. The Cranberries | Dreams
I've always been a big Cranberries fan. I know how to play all their songs on bass and sometimes people tell me I sing like I have and Irish accent. Dreams will always have a special place in my heart because it is so full of magic and instantly makes me feel happier. Oh my life is changing every day, every possible way...

10. Ty Segall | Finger
Although most of my favorite music is from the past, I thought I would add one cool current artist to the list. My boyfriend recently introduced me to Ty Segall and his album Melted. It is one of the better things I've heard come out of this decade. Anyone who likes sick fuzzy Garage Rock tunes should buy this album.