WARMER MIXTAPES #487 | by Victoria Christina Hesketh [Little Boots] of Dead Disco

1. Joe Goddard | Gabriel (feat. Valentina)
I've been playing this song in all my DJ sets and it kills it every time wherever I go. I love the contrast between the earnest Folky vocal and Joe's weird production, it's really great.

2. Rufus & Chaka Khan | Ain't Nobody (Hallucinogenic Version)
I've been playing this out a lot too, I'm a big Chaka Khan fan and love this original but this edit has a really great build that works well to play out.

3. Little Boots | Shake (Crazy P Remix)
This remix of my new song by Crazy P, it's got a great feel and the new chords under the melody are really imaginative. It kind of reminds me of Moloko's Sing It Back which is great.

4. Chaz Jankel | Glad To Know You (Todd Terje Edit)
Todd Terje's edits are always really great but this is my current favourite, such a great song.

5. Azari & III | Hungry For The Power
I really like this band... They have a great Housey Disco feel without being too pastiche, still feels really current and original.

6. Classixx | Into The Valley (feat. Karl Dixon)
This is a great track and there are some brilliant remixes by Julio Bashmore and Yacht for playing out too, great soulful vocals.

7. Greg Wilson | Edit The Edit - Two Sides Of Sympathy (Greg Wilson Edit Of PTA Mash-Ups)
Greg Wilson's edits are also brilliant, this one has a bit of Beyoncé in there which is great as I'm such a Pop head... It's nice to be able to mix a bit into my set without losing the feel.

8. Fox The Fox | Precious Little Diamond
This is one of my favourite old Italo songs ever, it's worth putting in for the break down with the spoken vocal alone.

9. Shannon | Let The Music Play
This is another old favourite classic, there's something really spooky about this song that I love.

10. David Bowie | Life On Mars?
This is the ultimate depressing but still kind of uplifting lights on clear the room at the end of the night song.