WARMER MIXTAPES #544 | by Luis Santoyo [KroyClub]

1. Pink Floyd | Speak To Me/Breathe
This song is amazing to me, since I was a child I remember listening to this (on drugs multiple times) growing up it has always brought me to complete bliss. It reminds me of being young and learning the difficult ways of Life. Pink Floyd is an amazing band.

2. Arctic Monkeys | Balaclava
I don't know what it is about the song that just makes me think of something that has happened to me. It's more a question of feeling than it is a question of fun... That's right, he won't let her out his sight... These phrases I could relate to. When I've had some terrible thinking, the Arctic Monkeys bring me to my senses and make me face reality.

3. KroyClub | Burned Out Cynder
As cocky as it is for a guy to favorite one of his own written songs, I love Burned Out Cynder because it is an old tune with such character. It doesn't sound like your typical Rave banger. It actually sounds like the end of the World type of theme. I came here to give you these badges, but if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of your will be reduced to a burned out cynder. Then the bass wahhh wahh wahhh wahhh... I just love it!!

4. The Strokes | Under Control
I love this classic tune by The Strokes, simply because it sounds nice and reminds me of my love. For now but not for long, under control... This phrase reminds me of when me and my girlfriend were so ridiculously in love and pure bliss and happiness. Now as much as we love eachother, I feel that there is danger of losing ourselves. And it is very frightening. Out of control.

5. Erick Rincón | Amantes Guaracheros
I love this 3BallMTY track by Erick, because it is the first MEXICAN sounding track that can make people dance internationally. This genre of Tribal is gonna be a tough genre to suddenly love. But I love it because it reminds me of my roots, and also what I am into now wich is Electronic Music. A combo of my Hispanic pride and my modern age love. And it is so damn catchy.

6. J Dilla | Stop!
You're gonna need me back. You better stop and think about what you're doing, (get real)... I remember being a horny bastard, I had intentions of cheating on my girlfriend and just leaving her. But when I hear this song by J Dilla. It reminds me of her face. Her beautiful innocent face. It reminds me how much I love her and can't leave her for anything else...

7. Light Year | Night Vision
This song is basically the birth of my sound. Which is really characteristic solid Electro Thrash. Wich sounds ALOT like Rock, but also a Club tune. It's just groovy. It's everything ' would want to hear in an Electro drop... It sounds even BETTER when live drums and bass cover it...

8. Arctic Monkeys | She's Thunderstorms
I'm not sure what this song reminds me of, many things actually. But I love the melodies and the vocals are very soothing. The Arctic Monkeys always make great music. They are the Beatles of today (in my opinion).

9. Jan Driver | Tellyfoam
This song is just awesome. It reminds me of when I saw Breakbot live at Hard Summer 2010. Very simple, Hispanic type of vibe.

10. Tiga | What You Need (Proxy Remix)
What I love about this song is that it's so old and still today it amazes me how well produced the drums and the quality of the synth are. Proxy is a very unique producer, he is one of my greatest inspirations when it comes to making Industrial sounding Thrash.