WARMER MIXTAPES #584 | by Cătălin Irimia [Cătălin]


1. Drake | Brand New
This song is sick. I love the lyrics and everytime I listen to it I'm smiling. A strong Love anthem.

2. 2Pac | California Love (feat. Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman)
I was 5 or 6 years old when this song was released and I heard it for the first time at the age of 14 or 15 at a party. The energy of this song is amazing and all I can say is that no matter where I am when I listen to California Love I'm entering in a party mood.

3. La Familia | Probleme De Familie
La Familia is my favorite Rap group from Romania. I grew up with their music and I think that their album was my first Rap tape that I bought. This song has a lot of meanings for me.


4. The Weeknd | The Zone (feat. Drake)
I think this song is perfect. I used to play it a lot when I was with my ex-girlfriend. I think I said everything with this.

5. Kanye West | See You In My Nightmares (feat. Lil Wayne)
Kanye is the man. Everything he touches turns into gold. The Lil Wayne collaboration song is my favorite from the 808s & Heartbreak album because sometimes I'm in the same sentimental mood that Kanye was when he broke up with Alexis Phifer.

6. Bon Iver | Woods
This song is so simple but at the same time sends you in a lot of places. I heard that Bon Iver’s song was sampled by Kanye West and now all I can say is that he is one of my favorite artists. I love to fall asleep with this song playing in the background.

7. 2Pac | Only God Can Judge Me (feat. Rappin' 4-Tay)
The title tells everything. Tupac Amaru Shakur is a legend and in the same time one of my favorite all time MC's. His verses are dope and everything he says it applies nowadays.



8. Subcarpaţi | Când A Fost La '89
Subcarpaţi is a Romanian underground project which brings the authentic Romanian Music at our ears in a special way. I recommend you to search for their first album and you'll never regret the experience. This song is about the Romanian Revolution and the ’89's events.

9. Pusha T | Exodus 23:1
This is a new song but the rugged and raw sound sends me back in time. I'm not a beef lover but Pusha's attitude on this track is crazy. I would love to hear more often songs like this from my favorite MC's.

10. Roger Troutman | I Am Superman (The Clique's 'Superman' Cover)
I found this song on YouTube when I was watching a J.U.S.T.I.C.E League Samples Battle Contest and I fell in love. This is certainly a classic.

+11. Frank Ocean | Novocane
I think Frank Ocean is the dopest member of ODD FUTURE. The video of this song is brilliant and his vision about Music, Love, and Women is totally different. I'm feelin' like Stanley Kubrick, this is some visionary shit...

+12. Kendrick Lamar | Cartoon & Cereal (feat. Gunplay)
Nobody can mute me, but I never said nobody can shoot me. Feel free to say everything you think. Fuck haters.

+13. Kendrick Lamar | ADHD
Live your life and let the party begin.

+14. A$AP Rocky | Trilla
I love this dude (no homo). Sick flow, dope beat. Right now I'm drinking my coffee and I'm kickin' it loud. 10 am.