WARMER MIXTAPES #597 | by Alexandru Ionuţ Velea [Alex Velea]

1. Boyz II Men | I’ll Make Love To You
This is definitely one of my favorite all time songs. It’s very romantic and fits perfectly in the most beautiful Love moments.

2. 2Pac | California Love (feat. Dr. Dre)

...Gives me energy, brings me in the mood for show and also reminds me of Childhood, because that’s when this musical bomb was released. I remember that it was the summer of 1995 when this culture was starting to get to me more and more.

3. The Notorious B.I.G. | Big Poppa
If I’ve chosen 2Pac I have to mention also Biggie in my chart, so Notorious B.I.G., Big Poppa... A great MC with a super flow. RIP Biggie, RIP 2Pac!



4. Babyface | How Come, How Long (feat. Stevie Wonder)
These guys redefine Music with the Passion that they put in every note they sing. They are extraordinary and the song is a very touching one.

5. Michael Jackson | Thriller

For the simple fact that he’s the King of Pop and a model for all the people in the Music business. His contribution is enormous, he’s a true legend. RIP, M.J.!

6. Rick Ross | Hustlin’
Mr. Ross is one of my favorite artists. I still believe that one day we will release a hit together.

7. R. Kelly | I Believe I Can Fly
This track gives me strenght to go on no matter what. In my opinion, R. Kelly is one of the best singers, producers and performers.

8. The Notorious B.I.G. | Mo Money Mo Problems (feat. Puff Daddy & Mase)
Because is so damn real. Honestly speaking, I still got luv fo’ oldschool vibes.

9. Mary J Blige | Love @ 1st Sight (feat. Method Man)
She’s the Queen of Hip-Hop and Soul, and also, for me, one of the most powerful female voices ever.

10. Usher | U Remind Me
He’s my favorite performer and this song is so special and important to me because I won a contest (Star Factory) singing it.