WARMER MIXTAPES #621 | by Jarrah McCleary of The Dirty Secrets and Panama

1. Yellow Magic Orchestra | Light In Darkness
What an amazing chord cycle! Stunning synthetic textures that will haunt you.

2. Grinderman | Palaces Of Montezuma
One of the best bands I have ever seen live. Nick Cave is just so engaging, and he's Australian too!

3. Kindness | House
I really like the feel/sound of this track. The production is top notch, nice and restrained.

4. Hot Chip | Take It In
Love the Dark/Light change in this song, from verse to chorus. It's like Night and Day. Such gorgeous backing vocals, still gives me goose bumps.

5. America | You Can Do Magic
What an amazing chorus! The instrumentation on this entire track is masterfully held back.



6. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band | Hollywood Nights
This song still gives me chills, you can hear the passion in Bob's vocal delivery, wow.

7. Christopher Cross | Ride Like The Wind
Although I hear this song more often than when I'm buying the groceries, I still love it!
The piano touches are just killer.

8. Quarterflash | Harden My Heart
One of my favourite sax melodies, played by a hot brunette!

9. The Doors | The Crystal Ship
I'm a massive Doors fan. I can still remember where I was when I heard this song for the first time.

10. INXS | Need You Tonight
Sexy, smooth sounds. I've noticed this song still gets a great reaction when I'm out at a party.