WARMER MIXTAPES #639 | by Gaute Hjartåker [Clueless]

1. Wild Nothing | Our Composition Book
Go find the nearest beach, call up a few good friends and invite them down, and have them bring some beer and their finest volleyball.

2. Evelyn “Champagne” King | Love Come Down
When it comes to Disco/Funk/Soul, 1982 is perhaps my favourite year, and this track is one of my favourites from that year. Vintage jam.

3. Bright Eyes | No One Would Riot For Less
This one reminds me of a girl I used to like.

4. Queens Of The Stone Age | Feel Good Hit Of The Summer
Nicotine, Valium, Vicodine, Marijuana, Ecstasy and Alcohol.

5. Fleet Foxes | The Plains/Bitter Dancer
I fell that all Fleet Foxes songs are about Redemption.. They say, You may have made some errors in the past, my friend, but in the end, everything will be alright.

6. Sade | Like A Tattoo
Sometimes when I listen to certain Sade songs I think I need to keep this songrunning in my head at all times, to constantly remind me what's right.

7. Bon Iver | Flume
Only Love is all maroon sings Justin on this one. Not quite sure what that means, but: A poem should not mean, but be. So yeah. Only Love is all maroon.

8. XXXY | Ordinary Things
Those arpeggios are just pure Life Joy.

9. Beach Fossils | Daydream
This is Indie Rock distilled down to its essence... Every one of their song is a Humble, Honest masterpiece.

10. The Tallest Man On Earth | Love Is All
Love is all. That is all.