WARMER MIXTAPES #641 | by Vince Gale [Mulford Tightner]

1. Bow Wow | Let Me Hold You (feat. Omarion)
There's something cool about making a Hip Hop beat out of one sample looped over and over and again and over and over. SPOOKY. This Is How The Story Goes: Bow Wow is possessed by a girl who he wants to make Love to. He tries to hold her but realizes that he can't because she's a ghost so all he's really doing is holding onto his own ego for the first time in his life. He dances with himself but there's a happy ending because loads of girls turn up and he has sex with one of them. Bow Wow.

2. Dominic Lord | Pierce
This is a Religious track in the same way that the Sistine Chapel is a beautiful vacuum filled with beautiful, Vacuous women painted two layers thick. Play this track backwards and it probably sounds exactly the same. Flat, ice cold. Ice cold, flat. Lufituaeb. Turquavender. True tongues. And when the choir dies in a helicopter crash and they all wake up in Purgatory they'll just start singing, and start flying up into a big cone. So hip. Shout out to Hudson Mohawke for this beat too. I shout out and he doesn't hear me. Like God. God Knows.

3. Bobbi Dahl | He Love$ Me
This is so Soft but so Hard. Bobbi Dahl starts off by whispering through a small tin, before sexily crawling through the tin and then rapping about all kinda Sexual Sex. The chords make it happen with this kinda slooooo moooowwwtiooon that is gonna become more and more sacred in the high speed Future, where people can't tell the difference between Product Placement and Intimacy; or Sex and DJing; or Winking and Money. A sexual innuendo will have the same effect as a credit card and doors will open before you even open your eyes or put your brain on.

4. Dux Kidz | Moose (feat. Moose)
The guy rapping and singing on this - a young kid called Moose. Younger than me, a child. Regicide, lyrical Genocide… Genocide… Genocide… Gen-gen-gen… And the whole thing drops at the end like some kinda Toys R Us earthquake. The New Young Sound Of New Hip Young Hop. And the beat is Trippy, trippy, trippy. Triple Trippy.

5. Sophie | Ooh
I haven't even heard the full version of this track - just the preview, which is kinda chilling on the Internet (like a Goddess having a cute vacation in Cyberspace). In the Future this music is going to emanate from a pink cylinder the size of a skyscraper (lying horizontally). I wanna sing like this girl, and then I wanna start Screaming and rapping and tripping and Dancing and Beatboxing and Praying and feeding the ducks all at the same time.

6. Man Made Hill | CTRL
Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole. Thru the man made rabbit hole.

7. theaudience | If You Can't Do It When You're Young; When Can You Do It?
Hot. Hey. Just listen to the way this song flips out. Just over two minutes in. No warning. It's obvious that Billy was gonna flip out. Pink guitar, Dalmatian pick guard. Toy train track. Gremlins. And TBH If You Can't Do It When You're Young; When Can You Do It? Maybe later. If This Ain't Love, Music Gets The Best Of Me, Murder On The Dancefloor. This is a strong concept. Bulletproof Love Magic. If someone held you with a gun, you know I'd make you Number 1. That's another song, but it's true.



8. Susumu Hirasawa | Mediational Field
There's a WEIRD point in Paprika where they walk through an abandoned theme park and the Anime drawing is so detailed that it basically looks Real. The Vocaloid on this track is rad too. I want to sample my voice and make it a Vocaloid library, then I can sell it for loads of money and then also just type lyrics into a machine and get whole mixtapes down in one afternoon. Japan is like Las Vegas done right, maybe. Or maybe it's the other way round. Or maybe I'm just into Money and Bright Lights and so maybe I just gotta Keep Making Music until I can buy a ring as big as a Christmas tree, and pay an angel to sit on top of it.

9. The-Dream | Rockin' That Thang
Some things are so Slick. Some things are so Big. Some things push thru right to The Other Side and it feels good. Sit right at the back of some imaginary club - members only. Wear sunglasses in the club and it's all black. Wear Night-Vision goggles and you can really open your eyes. Wear Infrared goggles and you can see who's Hot. Who's REALLY Hot. RADIO KILLA. You know, some clubs have swimming pools at the end of the Dance floor, where people can get wet, order drinks and make out while doing the butterfly. Breaststroke. THE-DREAM. I'm just some young producer but I wanna get more into Dance Music. I want people to take off their clothes and grind and jump in the pool one more time.

10. Mulford Tightner | Zero Tomorro
Okay, yeah, so this is me but that's why I like it - I can relate. This track broke me right thru to myself. This is my virtual self. This is my remix. This is like an open diary that I've covered in tags and bombs. This is open brain surgery hooked up to a projector. And when I drive past my hometown in a few years, wearing a limousine, this track will still be playing out on my iPod, in a playlist called Cool Songs. Shit's weird in Nevada. I'm close to Vegas but I don't count my chances. I don't wanna be anything but at the same time you've just kinda gotta do it, right? You know? You know me?