WARMER MIXTAPES #656 | by Ralph Peacor [Show/Ralphs One]

1. Naughty Boy | Wonder (feat. Emeli Sandé) (Kidnap Kid Remix)
New release from Kidnap Kid and it's AWESOME. Kidnap Kid has been killin' it for a while now and I have always appreciated his work. Easy listening and still very dance floor friendly. This track makes me want to move.

2. Julio Bashmore | Ask Yourself
Beautiful track from one of my favorite producers. Summery vibe, and perfect for driving up the Pacific Coast Highway. Makes me feel Free, almost like floating in the clouds.

3. The xx | Islands (Nosaj Thing Remix)
This track is Unreal, theres nothing like bumping this remix when your relaxing after a long night. It's Deep and reminds me of Water. Listened to it all summer!

4. 2Pac | All Eyez On Me (feat. Big Syke)
My favorite song from one of the best to ever Rap. This track makes me feel like a G, lol. Perfect for kicking back and enjoying the Sun. Johnny J on production for this and most of Pac's music, they were a solid team.

5. Shadow Child | So High
Love this song, very inspiring. It makes me want to just kick back, enjoy a beer and chill with girls.



6. Mark Morrison | Return Of The Mack
A true Classic. I remember my Mom and Dad had the Return Of The Mack CD and would play it out loud in the living room. I used to dance to it, haha. Still do.

7. Rjd2 | Ghostwriter
I used to listen to this track the summer of '03 on my way to go Fishing on Cape Cod, in Massachusetts. I was probably 13 and this inspired me to get an MPC and start Sampling. Dope memories, dope track.

8. The Artful Dodger | Re-Rewind (The Crowd Say Bo Selecta) (feat. Craig David)
Classy track from Craig David with Artful Dodger's twist. This song I heard pretty recently for the first time. This chick from the UK showed it to me. I like the Smooth vibe and Upbeat groove.

9. Deep Forest | Sweet Lullaby
Another Childhood favorite. My Dad had the Deep Forest CD and I would play it as I went to sleep. I was probably 8 at the time. Amazing track. Super Dreamy.

10. Gang Starr | Above The Clouds (feat. Inspectah Deck)
I used to bump this track when I was 14 on my iPod in class. Produced by one of my favorite producers, DJ Premier. Great beat and versus.