WARMER MIXTAPES #678 | by Amethyst Amelia Kelly [Iggy Azalea]

1. OutKast | B.O.B
When I made Work I listened to this song a lot to be inspired by the Chord Progressions in the track.

2. Kendrick Lamar | Cartoon & Cereal (feat. Gunplay)
Rappers all brag about how fast they can create a song, here's something that's clearly taken Time to make and I think it shows what Greatness can happen when you don't rush the Creative Process.

3. Led Zeppelin | Whole Lotta Love
My dad used to play me this song and we would head bang to it, which is how the whole Ponytail thing started for me and there's bad ass Guitar Solo, what's not to Love?

4. T.I. | Ball (feat. Lil Wayne)
This is my favorite Uptempo track from T.I.'s new album, I love the bridge, it sounds like an old Cash Money record from the 90's.

5. Juvenile | Back That Azz Up (feat. Mannie Fresh and Lil Wayne)
One of the greatest Twerk songs of all Time.



6. Kanye West | Power
It's the song that I feel won everyone back over again after his crazy rants, you couldn't deny this was Great Music. Oh, and did you see the video?!

7. Rihanna | Pour It Up
It makes me smile when I see the guys singing along to it and loving it as much as the girls.


8. Missy Elliott | Hot Boyz (feat. Lil Mo, Nas, Eve and Q-Tip) (Remix)
One of my favorite Rap collaborations.

9. 2 Chainz | No Lie (feat. Drake)
2 Chainz was a favorite in 2012, and having a Melodic Drake hook on this song just sealed the deal for me.

10. E-40 | Function (feat. YG, IamSu! & Problem)
Great to see a Classic West Coast face (E-40) usher in a new school of West Coast rappers on one song.