WARMER MIXTAPES #724 | by Owen Slaughter [KaNe]

1. Pendulum | Slam
I First Came Across Electronic Music at Boardmasters Festival in Cornwall when Pendulum Filled In for a Missing Act. This was a Stand Out Song from the set.

2. Modestep | Feel Good
This Song Introduced Me to Dubstep. It was Perfect; the Growling Bass, Drums and Vocals were the Most Amazing Things I Had Ever Heard. At that point, I Knew What I Wanted To Do for the Rest of my Life.

3. Eiffel 65 | Blue (Da Ba Dee)
I First Heard this when I was just 2 Years Old. I used to Dance like Crazy Whenever the Video Came on the TV.

4. Zomboy | Organ Donor
This Song is Amazing, Nothing Else to Say.

5. Skrillex | Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites
Say what you want about Skrillex, you have to Admire his Production Skills. This was the First of his Songs I Heard and I Instantly Fell in Love. This track has probably had the Biggest Influence on the Music I Create.

6. Magnetic Man | I Need Air
This is a Perfect Summer Song. It's got a Real Festival Vibe to it. I'll Definitely be Raving to this in the Upcoming Weeks.

7. Kill The Noise | Dying (feat. Ultraviolet Sound & Emily Hudson)
I Used to Have a Huge Crush on this Girl from School. She Was Amazing. However, I got Angry with Myself and Took it Out on Her, Which Was Wrong. She was Furious with Me so She Spread a Rumour About Me throughout the School. I listened to this Song on Repeat because I was in a Bad Place. Obviously, I was Upset but this Helped Me to Become the Person I am Today.

8. Soul Control | Chocolate (Choco Choco)
When I was about 5 or 6, I used to be Love this Song. In fact, I Still Love It. I Really Need To Up...

9. Benga & Coki | Night
This song has a Bit of Everything. Insane Sub Bass, Eerie Melodies and Heavy Drums. This song is Pretty Much Perfection.

10. Blake Lewis | Your Touch
I've Only Recently Found This Song and I Can't Stop Playing It. The Vocals are Great and the Bass is Unique. Shame it was used in an Internet Explorer advert though...