WARMER MIXTAPES #839 | by Isaiah Camacho [Isaiah Toothtaker]

1. Stuart A. Staples | Somerset House
One time I had this pumping full blast in my ride while this buster I had issues with was walking down the block, so I jumped out right then & there to beat his ass. Keys still in the ignition & car still running, this song played Soft & Slowly as his blood flew everywhere. Hearing this song during the scrap I felt outside myself, like those dreams where you can't punch hard enough & your swings are Slow Motion. Realizing a group of kids were watching from behind a chain link fence across the street I snapped out of it, let up & drove off. He wasn't moving.

2. Elvis Presley | Can't Help Falling In Love
This is a King macking heavy on his bitch. Passion.

3. Tom Waits | Sea Of Love (Phil Phillips With The Twilights Cover)
Night Lurker Anthem for Sexual Deviants Drunk Off Whisky with Violent Tempers looking for Women with Breathy Conversation & Tight Clothing.



4. Chris Isaak | Blue Spanish Sky
60 Degree Temperature with Light Winds, thinking about Texting that 1night stand weeks after the affair.

5. Jeff Alexander | Come Wander With Me (with Bonnie Beecher)
This is what a bitch sing about me after I put it in her tough. Love that bitch too, but will never tell anyone ever.

6. The Black Heart Procession | A Cry For Love
Leaving her house at 4:30am, Driving Music. Smoking while you keep watch for cops, 'cause Nothing Would Ruin the Perfect Feeling of Your Drunk Settling After Making Her Cum Out Like 4 Times than Catching a DUI.



7. David Johansen And The Harry Smiths | The Last Kind Words (Geeshie Wiley's 'Last Kind Words Blues' Cover)
No Fucks Given, I am the man I am. He said... If I get killed, please don't bury my soul. Ah, child, just leave me out, let the buzzards eat me cold.

8. Chris Thomas King | Hard Time Killing Room Floor Blues (Skip James Cover) (O Brother, Where Art Thou? Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
I'm going on record to say this is, Hands Down, the Best Version of this Song Ever Recorded & you can hate me now, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

9. Woven Hand | My Russia (Standing On Hands)
Emotional Build. Epic. Strong. Killing Music. This song makes your fists heavy & your chest tight. Listened to this the night before a sentencing where I prepared myself & expected to go to prison for 3-5 years.

10. Vincent Gallo | So Sad
I Love Vincent Gallo. Not in a Gay way & we can fight with fists about it, but I fucking Love Vincent Gallo. This is his best song & he has a lot of Amazing songs or maybe this is my favorite at least. One time I had a homie steal a limited hand screened & signed poster of Vincent Gallo's & I had it matted in red suede & put it in a $750 Gold frame. It hangs inside my house.

+11. Madeleine Peyroux | A Prayer
This is actually a really Wonderful Song that makes me feel absolutely awful for all the crimes I've committed & all the people I care about that I've hurt. I still enjoy it. It Gently Reminds me that I'm going to Hell for being one of the Greatest Thugs that Ever Lived.

+12. Jim White | Still Waters
This song pulls me up off the floor a little bit more after listening to that last one. Coming to terms with Not Knowing Your Place in the World or If There's a Purpose For You or a Reason for Anything Happening. Whatever Dog.

+13. Clarence Ashley & Doc Watson | The Coo-Coo Bird
Clarence Ashley & Doc Watson are some Bad Motherfuckers, man. Moonshining. Gambling. Rambling. This that Hard Livin' Music. Those Hum Melodies are Killin' It.

+14. Abner Jay | I'm So Depressed
I'M A BOY SO FULL OF LOVE, I HAVE NO ONE TO HOLD MY HAND. TELL ME HOW LONG MUST I WONDER? TELL ME HOW LONG MUST I CRY?... I AM GOING TO GO COMIT SUICIDE NOW, G, IT'S DONE. IT'S OVER. THE FUCKING END. G.O. A. T.