WARMER MIXTAPES #1123 | by Elena Miller [Elena]

1. Lil Wayne | Lollipop (feat. Static Major)
This song has an excellent beat and rhythm, and Musical style. The lyrics are very cheeky and it is a good club track.

2. Rihanna | Pour It Up
When I listen to this track it gives you a Caribbean feeling, with a Dancehall effect to it.

3. Robin Thicke | Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell Williams)
Very sexy, with three of my favourite boys in it, making it a triple kill.

4. Nicki Minaj | Beez In The Trap (feat. 2 Chainz)
I like the song, the rhythm, and Nicki’s swag in it; I replay this several times when it comes in the playlist.

5. Elephant Man | Pon De River, Pon De Bank
A good Dancehall track, that everybody can dance to, and is a very happy song, with lots of Caribbean flavour. I like this song because it covers a wide range such as Hip-hop, RnB and Reggae meaning that people from different background can have fun.

6. Beyoncé | Run The World (Girls)
When I listen to this song and depending on the mood I’m in, gives me an I’m a fighter feeling.


7. Usher | Burn
This song is one of my favourites from Usher. Reminded me of a situation I was in with my ex.

8. Cheryl Cole | Fight For This Love
This song by Cheryl is so strong. The words are meaningful and sometimes, when I’m having say family problems, listening to this song relax my mind.

9. Jay- Z & Kanye West | Niggas In Paris
I Love this rhythm and I am a fan of both guys. Me and my girls go crazy when we hear that song.

10. Rihanna | What's My Name? (feat. Drake)
Another great song by Rihanna, I just love the fact she sticks to her Caribbean roots in her Music and that is why most of her Music/songs inspired me.

+11. Snoop Dogg | Drop It Like It’s Hot (feat. Pharrell Williams)
This track is one of my favourites. I Love the rhythm and the swag they both bring to it.