WARMER MIXTAPES #1350 | by Thomas Modere of NEEDS

1. Gorillaz | Starshine 
First album I got on a tape, I honestly heard this track on repeat for more than an hour with my Walkman in an airport when I was younger.

2. Ellen Allien | Flashy Flashy (Nicolas Jaar Remix) 
It is hard to choose a track from Nicolas Jaar, but I think this Flashy Flashy remix is perfect to describe how I love this artist.

3. Two Fingers | Fools Rhythm 
First heard in a Wakeboarding video a few years ago, I felt in love with this banger track, even if at first I didn't know Amon Tobin was behind this project.

4. Phon.o | Fukushima
Discovered Phon.o thanks to an exclusive mix from Djedjotronic in 2011. In my opinion, he has released one of the best albums in 2012, Black Boulder.

5. Portishead | Machine Gun
Such an aggressive and oppressive track... I like.


6. Dustin Zahn | Stranger (To Stability) (Len Faki Podium Mix)
I rediscovered this amazing Techno track thanks to Boys Noize and his DJ set he did at Dour Festival in summer 2014.

7. Boys Noize | Kill The Kid 
Talking about Boys Noize, Kill The Kid is one of these tracks (among many others) that made me come into the world of Electronic Music Production. This track has still so much power in the club!

8. Metronomy | On Dancefloors
One of my favorite Pop bands, On Dancefloors, released in 2008, can be easily listened on repeat.

9. Flume | The Greatest View (feat. Isabella Manfredi)
Love this guy a lot, his productions are really impressive, for example - this track will make you feel good for sure.

10. Daft Punk | Veridis Quo
A part of my childhood is in this track.