WARMER MIXTAPES #1375 | by Ioana Bianca Anuţa [Jo]
1. Jhené Aiko | 3:16am
I love most of her songs, they inspire me and give me a special feeling.
2. Ron Pope | A Drop In The Ocean
This is my all time favorite song, the lyrics are so emotional. I remember I used to listen to this song on and on when I was in Love, some time ago.
3. Sia | Kill And Run (The Great Gatsby Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Sia is my all time favorite singer. I just love her and all of her songs.
4. Sam Smith | I’m Not The Only One
This song makes me dream.
5. Mila J | Smoke, Drink, Break-Up
Mila J is an inspiration for me, both as a musician and in style.
6. Ed Sheeran | Stay With Me (Sam Smith Cover)
Ed Sheeran is an amazing artist, his songs are poetry for me.
7. Beyoncé | Drunk In Love (feat. Jay-Z)
Beyoncé is The Queen and Drunk In Love is a song that has everything: rhythm, sensuality, it gives me a great vibe.
8. Rihanna | We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris)
I just love the song. And the video, I think this video is my favorite video.
9. The Weeknd | Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Grey Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Now this is one of the most sexy songs ever.
10. Emeli Sandé | Clown
Love the lyrics. Great song.