WARMER MIXTAPES #1380 | by David Troster of Keroscene

1. Fugazi | Suggestion
A really inspirational band for us. Their Music is just so raw and aggressive yet incredibly restrained and controlled.

2. The Band | The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
One of those records that gets better with age. It's cool when you listen to songs at different points in your life and they take on whole new meanings.

3. Seal | Crazy 
This song is such a Time trip for me. It came out the year I was born and it takes me back to some of my earliest memories.

4. This Mortal Coil | Kangaroo
A friend of mine made me a 4AD mixtape a while back. This song was the first track on it. Has been stuck on repeat ever since then.

5. Can | Vitamin C
Incredible drum chops with such a delicate feel.

6. Jane's Addiction | Three Days
We were all listening a lot to Nothing's Shocking and Ritual De Lo Habitual when we were making our record. This band have a really unique take on Psychedelia. This track is one of our favourites.

7. Devo | (I Can't Get Me No) Satisfaction (The Rolling Stones' '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' Cover)
Best cover ever! Maybe even better than the original?

8. 801 | Miss Shapiro (Phil Manzanera Cover)
Great track from our favourite Live record. What bugs me about a lot of Live albums is they all tend to sound a bit Stadium Rock-ish. But this one is more like an Art-Rock performance that just happens to be live.

9. Hüsker Dü | Something I Learned Today
A criminally underappreciated Rock band from the 80's. One of our favourite Noise Punk bands.

10. Gary Numan | M.E.
Most people would know this tune from the Basement Jaxx track that sampled it. But this is my favourite track of The Pleasure Principle. I like the whole violins in Space vibe it has to it.