WARMER MIXTAPES #1391 | by Alessandro Pacifico [pHaZe Project] of Soulingen

1. The Whispers | And The Beat Goes On
I discovered this song as a kid while playing Vice City. I instantly felt in Love with it.

2. Daft Punk | Da Funk
One of those all time favourites. Never understood the video, but deep inside I know it is genius.

3. Marcus Miller | 3 Deuces
I am a huge fan of Marcus Miller and actually love everything he plays! But this particular song has such a laid back relaxing groove! I love it.

4. Stardust | Music Sounds Better With You
Man! There are so many memories attached to this song! I just love it, love it, love it.

5. Kool & The Gang | Summer Madness
I first discovered this song while playing GTA: Vice City. Damn, it gave me the hardest chills ever! Still love it and listening to it while relaxing!

6. Limp Bizkit | Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)
I think there is nothing to say about this.

7. Bloodhound Gang | Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
I always loved this tune. I don't know why there is always a bit of nostalgia coming up while listening to this track. Bloodhound Gang rulezzzzz.

8. Bloodhound Gang | The Bad Touch
I hated this song back in the days. But later, as I listened to it and finally understood the lyrics, that famous ahaaaa! effect came over me.

9. Eiffel 65 | Blue (Da Ba Dee)
+ Move Your Body... Same as the song above. Actually they were both on the same CD, there was always a shadow on all of these songs. I knew that a band needed a Drummer, a Guitarist, a Bassist and a Singer to make "Sound". But what in the Hell was this! Maybe this is the reason why I got into Electronic Music. P.S.: Back in those days, the video with the aliens scared the shit out of me, haha.

10. Gigi D'Agostino | Bla Bla Bla
I was dancing to this song since I can't remember! As I was 8-9 years old, it was like a mystery to me how in the hell someone could produce something like this.