WARMER MIXTAPES #1484 | by Valentin Morelle [Valy Mo]

1. FKA Twigs | Video Girl
I recently felt in love with the Music of FKA Twigs, especially because she makes weird Music Videos, her Music got a lot of personality and her universe is fantasticly disturbing!

2. Rae Sremmurd | No Type
I like the voice of these guys and the fact that the production is a 125 bpm Trap song, it reminds me of my remix for Crystal Castles. Also he likes bad bitches as he said, and so do I...

3. Dusky | Yoohoo
I care about the efficience of my production in club, and Dusky always care about this. I often play their productions in my sets, and crowd goes crazy!

4. Skrillex | Dirty Vibe (with Diplo, G-Dragon and CL) (DJ Snake & Aazar Remix)
The entire Dirty Vibe Remixes EP is a must! Big up to my buddy Habstrakt for his House remix on this, I chose the DJ Snake & Azaar Remix because it's typically the kind of track I drop in the peak time of my DJ sets.

5. Prince And The New Power Generation | Sexy M.F.
What else could I say? I rarely heard an other track with more groove. The Love Symbol album is one of my favorites!



6. The Brandt Brauer Frick Ensemble | Bop
Incredibly innovative, just Techno with classical instruments, I can't describe how classy is this band. It is very inspiring either for Music, or for the graphism around your project, mixing Modern Architecture, and Good Taste.

7. Suicidal Tendencies | Possessed To Skate
Looking backward to my rider's past, I was clearly influenced by Punk Music and Californian Culture. Mike Muir is a legend and I especially love the Heavy Metal album he made with the band, but Possessed To Skate is the most representative Skate-Punk track I heard!

8. Madonna | Vogue
Vogue was produced by Shep Pettibone, and he just created the most Ambient production around the Universe of Stylism, I don't even like this song because of Madonna, but just for the instrumental. Of course, Music produced by Mirwais Ahmadzaï, and American Life by Jacques Lu Cont are some of the best Pop albums I've heard.

9. Grace Jones | Slave To The Rhythm
I like when artists work with a visual universe around them, like Tiga for example. The Universe of Grace is very inspiring and one day I hope I could have a Music Video like one of these.

10. Azari & III | Into The Night
Just because this album made me produce my first House track.