1. Ellie Goulding | On My Mind
We love catchy Pop songs, and this is a newer one that instantly stuck in our heads. The structure and melodies are so strong we just couldn't resist. Plus her voice is amazing, so...
2. Tame Impala | Elephant
This is such a throwback style jam, we love it. Brings us back to how we started making Music together, chilling in the studio, vibing out.
3. Major Lazer | Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, Tyga, Mystic)
If you ever want girls you're with to twerk for no reason, put this on...
4. Kanye West | School Spirit
The College Dropout was that motivation that made you think, Really, why am I in School right now?...
5. The Album Leaf | TwentyTwoFourteen
If you hate running and put this on, you'll love running, trust me. One of the best Ambient bands and songs.
6. Lupe Fiasco | Kick, Push
Just reminds me of playing video games as a kid.
7. Blackstreet | No Diggity (feat. Dr. Dre, Queen Pen)
I don't need to say anything about this... I mean, come on.
8. The Beatles | Here Comes The Sun
They have so many good songs, but what I love about this song in particular is that it's impossible to listen to it without putting a smile on your face. And isn't that just amazing?
9. N.W.A | Straight Outta Compton
I mean, come on...
10. Kanye West, JAY Z & Big Sean | Clique
This song really made me respect Big Sean, and the fact that Jay and Yeezy are in it just make it even better.