WARMER MIXTAPES #1561 | by Nicholas Robert de la Hoyde [Nick de la Hoyde]

1. Justin Bieber | No Pressure (feat. Big Sean)
The moment I heard this song I was hooked straight away.

2. Kendrick Lamar | Alright 
There is nothing better than pumping this song in the car on a Summer day!

3. ZAYN | BeFoUr
This track gives me the feels. A great song on an even greater album.

4. The Weeknd | Acquainted
The Weeknd would have to be one of my favorite artists going around at the moment. This track was genius.

5. Ed Sheeran | I'm A Mess
This is honestly a song I would listen to before I sleep. It gives you the feels and calms me down. So much respect for this dude.



6. Flume | Never Be Like You (feat. Kai)
I don't think there could be anybody that doesn't appreciate how good this song is. It's got its own unique sound. I probably listen to this song too much, haha.

7. Alan Walker | Faded (with Iselin Solheim)
I get goosebumps just about every time I listen to this song.

8. Troye Sivan | Fools
So many good songs to this guy's name right now. But for me this one still takes the cake. Love jamming out the this song.

9. Drake | Crew Love (feat. The Weeknd)
An oldie, but this always makes it into my playlist.

10. Macklemore x Ryan Lewis | Otherside Remix (feat. Fences)
Another old tune, but this song for me was when Macklemore was on fire. I feel absolutely every lyric that he speaks.