WARMER MIXTAPES #1571 | by Frank Jonas [Young Krillin] of GÖDLIFE

1. Paysage D'Hiver | Welt Aus Eis
You can feel the snowstorm in your face when you listen to this Music.

2. Branikald | On The Waves Of Inspiration
One of the best pieces of Music to fade away to when you're trippin'...

3. Uzi | Money
This is Feel Good Music in Perfection for me.

4. Moby | When It's Cold I'd Like To Die (with Mimi Goese)
I love listening to Sad & Depressing Music.

5. Akitsa | Le Retour Du Soleil Noir
Great melodic Lo-Fi Punk.

6. U.D.I. | Six Digit Figures (feat. Cold World Hustlers)
They are my two favorite Bay Area Rap crews, this a a classic track by them.

7. Ol' Dirty Bastard | Snakes (feat. Buddah Monk, Killer Priest, Master Killer, The RZA)
The old Wu-Tang stuff had this Rawness combined with a Melancholy mood and great Rap flows that is still unmatched today.

8. UGK | One Day (feat. Ronnie Spencer & 3-2)
I could never decide on just one favorite Hip Hop track from Texas, but this is a really great one.

9. Bonnie 'Prince' Billy | I See A Darkness
He's one of my favorite singer-songwriter dudes.

10. Lil B | Tonight
Unfortunately I only have one more song left, so I will choose Lil B, since he inspired me to start rapping myself.