WARMER MIXTAPES #1650 | by Peter Broderick

Photo by Markus Shearer

1. David Allred | Harter Way
I love David’s Music and this song feels very special to me because the first time I heard it, I felt immediately that David’s songwriting had evolved significantly deeper.

2. Sibylle Baier | I Lost Something In The Hills
Sibylle’s album Colour Green is a thing of Soft Beauty.

3. Chet Baker | My Funny Valentine (Mitzi Green Cover)
I just love Chet Baker’s sweet voice so much.

4. John Cage | In A Landscape (Performed by Stephen Drury)
What a beautiful piece of Music with a calm sense of Mystery...

5. Brian Eno | 1/1 (From Ambient 1 (Music For Airports))
This piece has such a calming effect for me. Any time I put it on, I feel it brings a sense of Serenity.



6. Milton Henry | Let The Sun Shine In
This song makes me so happy!

7. Joni Mitchell | Both Sides, Now
Joni’s voice is so incredible, and this song is just a classic which so many people have learned to play over the years. I’d like to learn it one day.

8. Arvo Pärt | Für Alina (Performed by Jürgen Kruse)
This piece is so quietly devastating. Arvo Pärt does such a beautiful job of capturing the Deep Melancholy of The World.

9. Arthur Russell | This Is How We Walk On The Moon 
I think this was one of the first Arthur Russell tracks that really blew my mind.

10. Nina Simone | I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good (Duke Ellington And His Famous Orchestra Cover)
There are so many wonderful songs that Nina sung which touch my heart so dearly, and this is the latest one I’ve fallen in Love with.