1. Aphex Twin | Xtal
Simply my favorite composition of all time. Nothing makes me feel the same way.

2. The Beatles | A Day In The Life 
Probably the best Lennon/McCartney song. I grew up listening to this... Mom was a big Beatles fan.

3. Radiohead | Everything In Its Right Place 
It’s the song I use to test speakers, calm me down when I fly and fall asleep to occasionally.

4. The Rolling Stones | You Can’t Always Get What You Want 
The movie The Big Chill is one of my favorites and there’s a scene where this song is featured that always stayed with me.

5. Duran Duran | Save A Prayer
I destroyed the Arena cassette tape rewiring and listening to this song over and over.

6. Groove Armada | At The River 
Reminds me of my first years in Los Angeles.

7. The Chemical Brothers | Let Forever Be 
Very emotional. The vocals makes me want to cry... They’re so good...

8. Bonnie Tyler | Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Favorite song when I was little. I always wondered who the gentleman signing the answers was...

9. William Basinski | dlp 1.1
Total Emotional Bliss.

10. Jeff Beck | 'Cause We've Ended As Lovers 
Guitar as a Natural Extension of The Heart and Soul.