WARMER MIXTAPES #100 | by Victoria Bergsman [Taken By Trees] of The Concretes

These are songs I have been listening to a lot 2009...

1. The Crêpes | Cassette
2. Nite Jewel | Let's Go (The Two Of Us Together)
3. Animal Collective | My Girls
4. Lynsey De Paul | Sugar Me
5. Javelin | Flutey Flakes
6. Best Coast | The Sun Was High So Was I
7. D. Lissvik
| B2
8. Madeleine Chartrand | Ani-Kuni
9. El Perro Del Mar | Change Of Heart
10. Atlas Sound | Walkabout (with Noah Lennox)


+11. Paul Bryan | So Long
+12. Korallreven | Loved Up (Nhessingtons Remix)
+13. Neon Indian | Deadbeat Summer
+14. jj | My Swag, My Life
+15. Washed Out | Feel It All Around (Toro Y Moi Remix)
+16. R. Kelly | Echo
+17. Toro Y Moi | Blessa
+18. Anna Järvinen | Nattmusik
+19. Gal Costa | Baby
+20. The xx | VCR
+21. One Dove | Fallen
+22. Yeasayer | Ambling Alp
+23. Vidderna | Villfarelser