Facts & Figures | with Sam Amidon of Samamidon

Warmer Climes: Have you been on your highest mountain?

Sam Amidon
:
No, but I have a friend who is a mountain. He is a following mountain, his name is TFM - The Following Mountain. He's like a mountain but better, because he follows you, which means that if you ever want to walk up a mountain, he is right there!

Warmer Climes: The most comfortable place for you to breathe:

Sam Amidon
:
The brain brain.

Warmer Climes: Who is the most stylish musician?

Sam Amidon
:
Arthur Doyle.

Warmer Climes: What has been the defining moment of your life so far?

Sam Amidon
:
The day I realized I could type at 120 words per minute.

Warmer Climes: How to be less home alone inside my head?

Sam Amidon
:
It's more like, how to be more!

Warmer Climes: I See The Sign is...

Sam Amidon
:
A remake of The Day After Tomorrow, which is a beautiful film by Roland Emmerich that I have not seen.