WARMER MIXTAPES #300 | by Chazwick Bundick [Toro Y Moi/Les Sins/Sides Of Chaz/PLUM] of Chaz Bundick Meets The Mattson 2

1. Carole King | Beautiful
I really love the song writing in this song, it has a lot of layers inside and out.



2. Roy Ayers | Searching
This is amazing simple, Funky Pop song.

3. Lonnie Liston Smith & The Cosmic Echoes | Inner Beauty
This song is what I'd refer to a lot of the times whenever I was stuck when writing Underneath The Pine.


4. Robert Wyatt | A Last Straw
Just the right amount of weirdness and Jazziness.

5. Paul McCartney & Wings | Goodnight Tonight
I love the entire album that this is from, it really shows Paul's weirder side.



6. Anika | Yang Yang

It's hard for me to get into Contemporary Rock bands, but these guys add a nice touch of Dub and Psychedelic.

7. Supermax | World Of Today
Some of the best synth, Reggae, Disco I've ever heard.

8. Julian Lynch | Mare
When I first heard this song it reminded me of driving through the Carolinas in the fall. Truly an amazing song.

9. Geneva Jacuzzi | Clothes On The Bed
I'm a sucker for monotonic vocal melodies, this New Wave single is a great example.

10. Women | Heat Distraction
Key changes, dissonance and amazing vocals is only the beginning of what makes this song outstanding.