1. Alan Vega | Jukebox Babe
When I was about 15 I had an old hippy friend called Fitz who used to record albums onto cassette for me... He knew I was into Psychobilly like The Cramps, etc. and correctly assumed that I would like this Rockabilly flavoured album of which this is the title track... He didn't know that it would become my best and most influential album of all time... It's one of the 1st musics I heard which was based on loops and with no annoying key changes... Like most of the Music I love is... But also I love the way Alan Vega sings... The attitude and flow... And he is of course from Suicide, the most important and greatest Electronic duo ever...

2. PJ Harvey | Down By The Water
I saw her sing this at Glastonbury in 1995 and her whole performance was stunning... To watch and listen and dance to... I was off my nut on LSD for the last time... And it's also the last time I went to Glastonbury... It got too corporate and establishment for me after that...

3. Charles B | Lack Of Love
I 1st heard this amazing track at a big illegal rave called Sunrise 5000 that I played at in the English countryside in 1989... I still love it... Produced by Adonis, one of the main pioneers of Acid House... A big fat driving Acid groove with wickid Electronic Tribal percussion and a beautiful and uplifting song that floats above and below and through it...

4. Manuel Göttsching | E2-E4
This lasts for one hour which is a perfect length if you have a visiting masseuse... There is only one bit in it that I don't like... It's a kind of Jazz Rock guitar solo which is the point where I wish the masseuse would stick her finger in my arse...

5. Lykke Li | Get Some
I had to think of something from recent times for this list... Super sexy groove... And lyrics... And artist... And I just love the percussion...

6. Mantronix | Bassline
One of the best basslines ever... So never a more suitable title for a tune really... Brilliant 909 programming... Very influential on me in the 80's...

7. The Specials | Gangsters
The 1st song I ever knowingly danced to in public (at the School Disco when I was 11 or 12)... The whole Two-Tone scene caused a revolution in UK Pop Music but also in my head... Happy melancholy... Blatant Plagiarism of Prince Buster's Al Capone... I think stealing Music is very healthy and artistic when it's done with Respect and Spirit...

8. The Cramps | Human Fly
Well, there are loads of their songs that I love but many are covers where as this is a Cramps original... Fantastic sleazy groove albeit with no bassline... Timeless, magical and awe-inspiring...

9. The Stranglers | Golden Brown
I'm working on a new sound called Neo-Waltz at the moment and this is the best Pop songs that can be waltzed to... Such a gorgeous riff and melody and a big influence on what I'm currently doing... I also love most of the Stranglers' 70s and 80s output... The keyboard and bass playing has affected many of my trax...

10. Yello | The Rhythm Divine (feat. Shirley Bassey)
This is another beautiful waltz from the 80s and also from very inspirational artists... I will soon be releasing 21st century Electronic waltzes... And there'll be the spirit of these flowing through them...