WARMER MIXTAPES #774 | by Markus Lange (Acid Kids, Fatdex, Markus Lange & Daniel Dexter) and Sophie Schäfer [Vanilla] of Ostblockschlampen

SIDE A | by Sophie Schäfer

1. Daft Punk  | One More Time
I played this song 'cause I was so flashed from the Music Video. It was my first contact with Electronic Music.

2. Superfunk | Lucky Star (feat. Ron Carroll)
'Cause it changed my whole House DJ time and was everytime in my set.

3. Kavinsky | Nightcall (feat. Lovefoxxx)
Beautiful 80's infected songs which fits perfectly with the great movie Drive.

4. Daft Punk | Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams)
Best real House Music song since years.

5. Calvin Harris | Acceptable In The 80s
I really dig his kind of House Music... Fresh stuff.



6. Bloc Party | Banquet
Such a amazing song. And I really Love the voice from the lead singer.

7. Digitalism | Digitalism In Cairo (The Cure's 'Fire In Cario' Re-Edit)
It's a Dance floor bomb!

8. Adele | Someone Like You
Beautiful song.

9. Aretha Franklin | Respect (Otis Redding Cover)
Brilliant message and simply a great song.

10. Mia | Tanz Der Moleküle
It's a cool German band from Berlin. This is one of the best songs from Mia. And no, I don't mean M.I.A., she is also brilliant.


SIDE B | by Markus Lange

1. Daft Punk | Get Lucky 
Daft Punk is the band that influenced the most of my Electronic feeling. I really love the album... They always make different styles, but always brilliant. For me they are Gods!

2. Sigur Rós | untitled #4 (aka Njósnavélin aka The Spy Machine aka The Nothing Song)
I love the band... They are so Unique. And this song is the end song of one of my favorite movies, Vanilla Sky.

3. Plan B | Prayin'
This white guy from UK is so amazing. He sounds like a Black God. And this song is a mess.

4. Nancy Wilson | Elevator Beat
...Heartbreaking.

5. The Jackson Five | I Want You Back
One of the best songs on Earth and the beginning of a unreached Music Career.



6. Sébastien Tellier | L'Amour Et La Violence
French are the best?

7. Vitalic | Poney Part 1
Poney EP. Best EP ever, I think. And a great Time. Always love to remember of DJ Hell's International Deejay Gigolo Records.

8. Placebo | Every You Every Me
Again a good song from a good movie. Really love Placebo.

9. Coldplay | Lost!
I think I am on of the biggest Coldplay fans... And it's impossible to say what my favourite song is. But this is definitely one of them!

10. Brian Reitzell & Roger J. Manning Jr | Shibuya
Love the band... Love the song... Love Tokyo... Love Lost In Translation... Love Bill Murray.