WARMER MIXTAPES #985 | by Franck Zaragoza [Ocoeur/Martok]

1. Tosca Tango Orchestra | Ballade 4 Part 1 (Waking Life Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
From a brilliant Movie, this one reminds me of my Past and Future intense Lucid Dreams. Certainly the Most Emotive and Dramatic Soundtrack I've Ever Heard. In my favorites collection, of course.

2. Vangelis | La Petite Fille De La Mer (L'Apocalypse Des Animaux Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Near Mountains, near Oceans, near my Deepest Emotions: this one makes me feel Nostalgic. The Best Heartbreaking Tune Lines in the History of Ambient Music. Masterpiece of Vangelis.

3. Moby | Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad? 
The first time I've heard this track, I was surprised how the tunes was progressed. A really great work.

4. Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky | Valse Sentimentale, Op. 51, No. 6 In F Minor (Performed by Josef Sakonov & London Festival Orchestra)
Certainly the Most Intense Classic Track of Tchaikovsky I've Ever Heard, even though I know it's really hard to choose one. The Violin Lines are so Dramatic and Emotive, narrating an intense Full Colour and Hypnotic Story.

5. sayCet | Circonflexe
I was 16. This is a really stunning track from my first Electronica/Pop album. Outstanding Glitchy Drum Lines describing my Childhood entirely.



6. Trentemøller | Take Me Into Your Skin
Out Of This World Track mixing Dreamy Tunes and Sophisticated Beats.

7. Board Of Canada | Music Is Math
I've heard this band when I was 16 (again). However, at the first listening, I have never felt as weird. I noticed a strange line of Tunes and crazy line of Drums. Then, they become one of my Favorite Band Ever. Terrific.

8. Aphex Twin | Vordhosbn
Undoubtedly the most Ingenious track with Breakcore Drums combining an amazing Evolutive tune. Some Melodies are Divine, Perfect, very Hypnotic.

9. Gridlock | Displacement
I fell in Love of this track. Gridlock got a real gift to make Hypnotic Atmospheres. My best trip ever.

10. Frédéric Chopin | Ballade No. 4 In F Minor, Op. 52 (Performed by Krystian Zimerman)
A Real Piece of Art. I can't stop crying about the Beauty of this awesome Performance by Zimmerman.