WARMER MIXTAPES #1324 | by Hanne Leland

1. Taylor Swift | Blank Space
Taylor's new single is hilarious and brilliant. I love how she is self-ironic enough to make fun of herself and her dating habits!

2. Lana Del Rey | Off To The Races 
This song is my favorite Lana Del Rey song. Her debut album Born To Die is great in a weird way (apparently she was high during the whole process of writing it). Anyway, that doesn't change the fact that her Music, and especially this song, is perfect!

3. Röyksopp | Running To The Sea (feat. Susanne Sundfør)
A very pretty song, from some of Norway's finest musicians!

4. Toni Braxton | Un-Break My Heart
A classic breakup song! I remember listening to this song when I was about 8-9 years old, and feeling the same emotions that the song is expressing (even though I was way too young to have experienced heartbreak). To me that is very fascinating. That's the sign of a great song!

5. The Band Perry | Pioneer
An awesome Nashville based sibling trio! Pioneer is a real warrior song about overcoming obstacles and becoming fearless.


6. Sinéad O'Connor | A Perfect Indian
I discovered Sinéad's Music when I was about 16, and I've been hooked ever since. This song is kind of strange, the lyrics are hard to interpret. But her voice is full of emotions, and the song is absolutely haunting and beautiful!

7. Johnny Cash | Hurt (Nine Inch Nails Cover)
An old classic! I went to the Johnny Cash museum in Nashville last year, and fell even more in love with his Music. This song will always be my favorite Johnny Cash song.

8. Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj | Bang Bang
Extremely catchy and perfect for a kick-ass workout session!

9. Kacey Musgraves | Merry Go 'Round
Her lyrics are different and quirky. I love it!

10. Jay-Z + Alicia Keys | Empire State Of Mind
I was lucky enough to spend 3 weeks in New York City a while ago, and listening to this song takes me right back! Empire State Of Mind captures the feeling and the very soul of the city. A great song written about a great city!