WARMER MIXTAPES #1401 | by Adrian Claudiu Sînă [Adrian Sina] of Akcent

1. Ellie Goulding | Love Me Like You Do (50 Shades Of Grey Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Can't stop listening to it, an amazing song with a vocal line to die for! I can feel Max Martin's influence into it, my favorite producer. I must admit, until recently I had no idea it’s part of such a successful soundtrack, I love the song for what it is and Ellie Goulding too. Hope I will get to work with her someday soon.

2. Taylor Swift | Shake It Off
Such a great album she just released, as always Max Martin did an amazing job polishing Taylor's great writing. Shake It Off is my favorite song off the album, so playful yet personal in lyrics, though I do enjoy other tracks as well from her latest 1989.



3. Lea Michele | Cannonball 
Still a favorite of mine, I won’t let it go out of my Top 10 tracks so easy, such an inspired track to which non other than Sia composed for. And her voice is simply amazing!

4. Aloe Blacc | The Man 
One of the best songs I've listened to in a while. Elton John's original version is great, but the new version is simply amazing.



5. Ariana Grande | Love Me Harder (with The Weeknd)
Also a Max Martin composition, but with amazing artists. I’ve been following Ariana’s career for a while, this one has got to be one of her best songs ever and collaborating with The Weeknd only makes the song bigger.



6. Sam Smith | Stay With Me
Whenever I listen to this song I get in such a romantic mood, love it!


7. Sigma | Nobody To Love
It's a track my son Noah likes a lot and it's growing on me too.

8. Martin Garrix | Animals
Every morning at home starts off with this song that my son Noah simply adores and dances non-stop to. It's amazing how he feels the Music at such a young age.


9. Fences | Arrows (feat. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis)
Not so known in Romania yet, the track is written by the hottest Rap duo from US, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis for a new project they’re producing, an Indie Rock band. Love the sound, takes Indie Rock to another level!

10. Jack Ü | Where Are Ü Now (feat. Justin Bieber)
It’s definitely my favorite track right now, listening to it non-stop for a few days since I was traveling to US for a writing session. I love Justin’s vocals and I’ve been following his career from early beginning, it’s absolutely fantastic how he’s grown, he is for sure an artist to follow.