WARMER MIXTAPES #1 | by Daniel Bellqvist of Eskobar

1. Amadou & Mariam | La Réalité
I just love this song for the drive and tone and feel of it and I love the production, kinda thick and pumpin' and this is a track I always play when I dj and it's always one of my favourite 3-minute-parts of the evening when this is playing... Their voices playing together both serious and playful at the same time are just perfect.

2. Rotfront | Berlin Style
Another of my absolute favourite songs to play when I dj. Love the ska feel and the swing of this song and also the mix of languages makes this song an all out rocker for me...

3. The Jeremy Spencer Band | Travellin'
This country-vibin' tune is just beautiful and it really gets to me each time I listen to it...Probably reminds me of all the time on the road with Eskobar...

4. Tori Amos | Angie (The Rolling Stones Cover)
I just think Tori has such an amazing presence when she performs and I love her phrasing if the words and her piano-playing and also her voice is fabulous...

5. The Doobie Brothers | Listen To The Music
Yet another djayin' favourite. A simple happy celebration of music but a fantastic groove... In my humble opinion...

6. Cocteau Twins | Alice
Amazing voices in this Cocteau Twins song... So much emotion... So much beauty... Magic...

7. Justyna Steczkowska | La Femme Du Roi
This is one of the most beautiful songs and voices I ever heard... Simply that...

8. The Free Design | Love You
A little gem this lullaby... Makes me happy every time... Childish and great at the same time...

9. Duke Special | I Feel For You (Prince Cover)
Love this version of the song... Mystical but still with a great drive...

10. Citizen Cope | Karma Police (Radiohead Cover)
I love good cover versions and this is one of my absolute favourites... Never really got into the Radiohead version but when I heard this version the song's greatness really clicked for me... Beautiful...