WARMER MIXTAPES #350 | by Adamo Balbus [Monsieur Adi]

1. James Blake | The Wilhelm Scream (James Litherland's 'Where To Turn' Cover)
This song is so pensive and very raw, yet lush. I love how a minimal song can make such an impact. I think James has an interesting and good voice for this ballad. Perfect to go to sleep on.

2. Adele | Rolling In The Deep
Really like this song because of Adele's voice. I love different kinds of voices. She's got a lot of passion and the music is fantastic also. The chorus is great!

3. Housse De Racket | Château
I have just heard of this duo, but instantly loved this song. A perfect mix of électronique and guitar-based music - it makes me happy for some reason.

4. Toro Y Moi | New Beat
Beautiful funk sound with great keys and bassline that just makes me want to have a party with 100 or just 1 - it works in both settings I think. His voice is fantastic too !

5. Kanye West | All Of The Lights
I'm a casual listener of Kanye West's music (not even sure I'm that), but this song is beautiful I think. I love the use of french horns and the dirty bassline that comes in. Also, I love all of the voices in there that makes it hard to distinguish who is singing what. Really a good song in my opinion.

6. Ellie Goulding | Little Dreams
I've grown to be a huge fan of Ellie Goulding and her voice. There is something very pure, yet raw about her vocals. I heard this song on the re-release of her album and thought the words and song itself were really nice. Beautiful.

7. Drop & Solo | Never Saw It Coming
There seems to be a new movement from the 80s to the 90s. It was going to happen soon, I suppose, but I am not complaining about it. I was on Soundcloud randomly listening to music and I heard this track. It was instant love. These vocals have some kind of soul to it and they really stand out over the simple, yet flawless production. Indirectly it reminds me of Daft Punk's Face To Face.

8. The Wombats | Jump Into The Fog
This is one of those songs that took me by surprise. This is another band I was not too familiar with until I had the chance to remix them which caused me to want to listen to more of their songs. The chorus on this really captures me for some reason.

9. Jai Paul | BTSTU
This song is amazing. I love this guy's voice because it's different - soft, yet quite captivating. The music itself is a wonder. I like at the end when the saxophones come in over that bassline.

10. Claire Maguire | The Last Dance
What a song! All of it is full of emotion and her voice is quite particular. It reminds me of Annie Lennox a little which is cool. Moving song indeed.