WARMER MIXTAPES #367 | by Niko Laurel Adams (Crazy Girls, Niko Adams And The Cats, Johnny/Texas, Tiger Love) of Niko And The 5 Girls

1. George Harrison | Got My Mind Set On You (James Ray's 'I've Got My Mind Set On You' Cover)
Originally recorded in 1961, but I prefer this version.

2. Luna Magnezimano | The Sea
It’s a record I bought in a tiny shop in Hampstead. I can’t find any information online, but it’s great.

3. Paul & Linda McCartney | Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
Ram...

4. Sergei Rachmaninoff | Prelude in C-sharp minor, Op. 3, No. 2 (Played by Vladimir Ashkenazy)
My favourite Rachmaninoff composition.

5. Frédéric Chopin | Two Nocturnes, No. 1, Op. 48: Nocturne In C Minor (Played by Arthur Rubinstein)
My favourite Frédéric Chopin.

6. The Arnold Corns | Moonage Daydream
First released as a single of Arnold Corns by David Bowie.

7. Elvis Presley | That's All Right (Arthur Crudup's 'That's Alright Mama' Cover) (from Elvis As Recorded At Madison Square Garden)
An amazing live album, recorded at Madison Square Garden in 1972.

8. Cherie Rose Hackman | Le Soleil Chanson 
From a cassette tape I found with no further information unfortunately.

9. David Shire | Theme From The Conversation (The Conversation Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
From the film The Conversation...

10. Lee Hazlewood | My Autumn's Done Come
The Very Special World Of Lee Hazlewood from 1966. Released by MGM I think.