WARMER MIXTAPES #491 | by Antonia Iacobescu [Antonia]

1. Lil Wayne | Mirror (feat. Bruno Mars)
Lil Wayne has always been and will remain my absolute favorite artist. I'd love to work together with him on a track, but until then I'm almost everyday listening to his song with Bruno Mars. The sound of this track always reminds me of United States of America where I've been growing up.

2. Rihanna | Only Girl (In The World)
I think this is the most positive track I've heard in a while now. Everytime I feel a bit down I play this song and it makes me feel better. Rihanna's vocal, the lyrics, the beats, everything on this track makes me feel good, gives me a positive vibe!

3. Beyoncé | Speechless
I consider this to be one of the most beautiful love songs of all times. Beyoncé sounds sexy and romantic on this one. Good to listen with the loved one while sitting on a wooden terrace watching the Sun setting over the sea during summer.

4. JoJo | Marvin's Room (Can't Do Better)
This one I like as it's the perfect artist combination with the perfect track. A love story put in a song. The message is very straight forward and both JoJo and Drake are simply cool on it.

5. Rihanna | We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris)
I still can't believe how good this track is! Calvin Harris did a fantastic job on the instrumental bringing in the cool, a lil' bit retro beats while Riri's voice is strong and powerful as ever with the simplest message everyone can get. The video completes this fantastic track, everything sounds and looks so real... So real life.



6. Lady Gaga | Poker Face
Yes, I do like Gaga and Poker Face is my favorite of her songs. I think it's her greatest track ever and it's both an important milestone in her career and in the music history in general. A good track to dance, sing, fool around and have fun.

7. Paramore | Decode
Need I say more?! I'm a Twilight fan! My day wouldn't be complete without a Paramore track and I'm choosing this one for the obvious reasons.

8. Jay-Z | '03 Bonnie & Clyde (feat. Beyoncé Knowles)
On and off the record, one of the most fantastic love stories of all time - yes, I'm a hopeless romantic girl! Love both artists together and separately, always did, I think they are a perfect couple on and off stage, they are role models to me in terms of love & relationship. I'm listening to this one each time I feel in love.



9. David Guetta | Little Bad Girl (feat. Taio Cruz, Ludacris)
Uuuuuh, let's get down to the nasty! One of the best current Club tracks to dance to. Sometimes I like to be a little bad girl as well but not gonna tell you more. Just listen to this track if you don't know it yet!

10. Swedish House Mafia | Miami 2 Ibiza (feat. Tinie Tempah)
When I get in the party mood I can never get enough of this one. Makes me wanna dance all night with my friends on a small deserted island to feel somewhere between Miami and Ibiza, two of the best party places in this world.

+11. Lykke Li | I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix)
I had no idea who Lykke Li was before hearing this remix. Now I know! She's different, love the voice and like to sing on it with the audience after each of my shows lately. This is definitely the track of the year for me.

+11. Natasha Bedingfield | I Bruise Easily
This track could have been written about me! Unfortunately for me it wasn't, otherwise I would have probably been the one singing it. Still, fantastic track, great artist, always on my iPod.