WARMER MIXTAPES #501 | by Mihai Ştefan Popa [Mike]

1. Rihanna | We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris)
My number one song at this moment is definitely Rihanna - We Found Love. Whenever I feel sad and blue I listen to this song and I feel like it gives me such a great vibe. I love it, Rihanna did it again, she's amazing!

2. Lady Gaga | Marry The Night
The second most listened song these days is Lady Gaga - Marry The Night, I love the Electronic vibe of the song and the story of the video reminds me a little of me. Not only that I was rejected many times, but I have a different vision of the World so Gaga and I have a common point of view. It's a very powerful and meaningful song so not anyone can understand it.

3. Mohombi | In Your Head
I like Mohombi's new single In Your Head. It does have a cool vibe, a mixture of R 'n' B and Pop, exactly how I like it so good job Mohombi!

4. Mike | Save Me
At the fourth position I have to put my song: Save Me. It is a powerful song and it is about the person that you want to call someday and tell her/him to save you in one way or another. It was love at first sight with this song, I just knew it was for me!

5. Nayer | Suave (Kiss Me) (feat. Mohombi & Pitbull)
This song grew on me pretty much lately. The Latino twist of their voices is the perfect ingredient to make this song a HIT. It's a very cool song and it should be on top of the charts right now.



6. Professor Green | Read All About It (feat. Emeli Sandé)
I heard this song these days and it was love at first sight. I love the lyrics, the sound, the voice, everything. It is a very emotional song. I would love to write a song like this someday!

7. Rihanna | You Da One
Riri is in my top again, I can't help it, she is The One these days so on #7 is Rihanna - You Da One. She has an unique voice and this song is very, very, very catchy. It has a good line. Good job, Rihanna!

8. Bruno Mars | It Will Rain
At number 8 is with all his songs! His voice is incredible, the way that he adds his risky part in all of his songs and the feeling that he gives is amazing! It Will Rain, Grenade, Just The Way You Are and Marry You are good songs to listen!

9. Selena Gomez & The Scene | Love You Like A Love Song
Selena Gomez with Love You Like A Love Song was like a spell on me. The line of that song is absolutely amazing, it's one of the best Pop songs of all time and the sound of her voice is soooo cute! Selena, you have a plus from me!

10. Justin Bieber | Somebody To Love Remix (feat. Usher)
Because the press in Romania compared me to Justin Bieber, I can't end this top without him. He is a talented guy, with a good voice and a big ambition (we have this thing in common) so at #10 is Justin Bieber with Somebody To Love. I would like someone like Usher to take me under his wing.