WARMER MIXTAPES #523 | by [Dade Elderon/Adeptus]

1. Lloyd Banks | Start It Up (feat. Swizz Beatz, Kanye West, Ryan Leslie & Fabolous)
Great example of a retarded Rap song that sounds awesome... Triton workstations all fired up on this one...

2. Enigma | Turn Around
Michael Creţu really knows how to use a vocoder... If you can ever even figure out the lyrics they are beautiful.

3. Gala | Aleluia
2 Mexican Electronic musicians, this project is designed as the perfect combination of Deep Forest and Enigma... This is their best track I think...

4. Khaled | Chebba
I love Middle Eastern Music produced by French/German guys, I love Rai music, I love Khaled's amazing voice... This track is all about my subconcious fantasies and they are realized by the highly insane video made for National Geographic about Life, Love, and Dancing.

5. Nelly Furtado | Promiscuous (feat. Timbaland)
I used to work out to this song at my aerobics class at the city college of San Francisco, I think it was the instructor's favorite song... That was a fun class and Timbaland is a great producer and I don't even care that he steals from Finnish Demoscene peeps or can't sing or anything, that's fine. Beautiful chorus in this track.



6. t.A.T.u. | All The Things She Said
I remember my Russian hacker friend sending me this new Russian Trance Pop song on the darker areas of the IRC Dalnet/EFnet when I was a 16 years old and I watched this track go from message boards to Russian TV stations to the most popular Russian song of all time... This song definetely influenced my music more than any other track...

7. Tiësto | Break My Fall (feat. BT) (Airbase Remix)
I was forced to listen to this everyday when I worked in a fashion boutique... At first I wanted to hate on all this Tiësto cuz he is the most popular Trance musician in the World... But then I realized, I only hated him cause he is the most popular... Why is he so popular? Because he can make really crazy ass songs, people only hate him cause they are so jealous... If you listen to this track there is alot going on for the sounds to get this way. And if you write him off cuz just cuz he is popular and everyone loves him u are just a joke.

8. Headhunterz | Psychedelic
Speaking of music I never thought I would like, I like Hardstyle Music... So simple so stupid seeming... But again... SO infectious... Listen to those SuperSaw melodies that are ACCESSable to anyone, spreading like a VIRUS, Hardstyle is totally tight... No other Electronic Music type layers so many percussion hits together, creating the most powerful BD and SD of any genre... Also Headhunterz is a 25 year-old voice actor playing ridiculous music to stadium crowds Lady Gaga can't even pull...

9. Lady Gaga | So Happy I Could Die
Speaking of the Gaaaag... I love her, I don't even care, she is hot, she has an amazing voice, and I like her just like everyone else... This is a POWERFUL anthem, highlighting all of the Gaga's talents... Produced by RedOne... I love RedOne... I hear he is producing some little girl now, okay! My ultimate goal is to produce a Lady Gaga track...

10. La Strada | To Był Błąd
Sounds just like Ace Of Base, love Ace of Bass.... Can't believe the dancing and energy in this video! Really cute Serbian girl singing really lovely song!!! Cool ass bearded guy serving up some really tight dance moves...

+11. Roach Gigz | I'm Up (The Drug Song) (feat. Lil 4 Tay)
I love Roach Gigz. Very charismatic rapper who is bringing the Bay Area right back into the MDMA filled hyphy Rap love coma... This song is great cuz it is all about doing drugs and how high you can get...

+12. Nicky Jam | Chambonea
Any club hipster asshole who puts down their faggy guitar and peddles and picks up some analogue synths immediately thinks they are The Producer, King Of The World... Well, Luny Tunes produced this song in FRUITY LOOPS while you are NOT MAKING ANY HIT SONGS, scrutinizing me like a bitch-made player hater on Facebook chat fucking, fagget...