WARMER MIXTAPES #1132 | by Denis Kolomensky [Dany Kole]

1. French Horn Rebellion | Swing Into It (feat. HAERTS) (Chordashian Remix) 
It’s just a magic groove for me, this track mirrors my mood for the last week I think. I played it for hours on repeat. Great job by all the people involved in it.

2. Moon Boots | C.Y.S.
Moon Boots is one of my favorite artists now. His tracks always put me in a different mood - very sensual, but still cool and funky. Very good combination of emotional vocals and Dance grooves.

3. Sam Smith | Money On My Mind (MK Remix)
Angel voice of Sam Smith is already recognized by everyone. MK brings his classic House groove to that track. Can’t resist to dance on that one.

4. Jonas Rathsman | Feel What I Feel (Extended Mix)
Jonas combines unique Deep House sounds with interesting track structures. This is one of the tracks which brought my attention to Deep House Music.

5. Drake | Hold On, We're Going Home (feat. Majid Jordan) (Kastle Remix)
Absolute non questionable banger from Drake, but even a better club version from Kastle. Amazing groove here. This is one of the tracks I was totally obsessed when I travelled to Miami. There is an amazing place called Bardot, which totally fills my Musical taste. This track just blew me and my friends there. We were dancing like crazy.

6. Holy Ghost! | It Must Be The Weather
Holy Ghost! is an amazing band. The lyrics I think about my age resonated with me here, I thought the same in that period of my life. Really emotional and well composed song, but also very cool.



7. Perseus | Shadow Of The Beast 
Perseus is a king of crying R&B Dance Music. His tracks are instantly making sentimental moods and making you to text to your ex. And this recognisable snare is like saying to you I will be on every track and I will wipe you again and again, this will work, I don’t care.

8. Capital Cities | Nothing Compares 2 U (The Family Cover)
This is actually a cover, but that interpretation of this song is very close to me. I was obsessed with it when I had very strong emotions in my relationship.

9. New Order | Crystal
New Order has so much amazing songs. This band is very important for me. They made me actually believe that I can make Music and I can sing. Because, when I listen to New Order, I understand that your unusual life experience that has impact on your personality can make it work even if you’re not a good singer. (Sorry, Bernard, now you’ve learned so much).

10. Cut Copy | Hearts On Fire
This was one of the first club bangers from an Indie band for me. And one of my first turns to Creating Music with Electronic instruments.

+11. Ladyhawke | Paris Is Burning
This song makes me remember the younger times, and yes, my trip to Paris, emotions that I felt that time and my complicated relationship. I don’t like to forget such things, that’s why it’s very important.

+12. New Young Pony Club | The Bomb
One of the first song which introduced me to the Hipster Culture. That was fun.