WARMER MIXTAPES #1257 | by Johanna Berglund of R.A.B.B.I.I.

1. CHVRCHES | We Sink
About one year ago, in Stockholm, I saw the band live for the first time. I've never had such an inspiring experience in my whole life. The sound. The synths. The melodies are amazing. And they seem to be kinda cool people.

2. Pulp | This Is Hardcore
I've been in love with Jarvis Cocker from the first time I heard this song. How he describe things just gets through me like a fucking arrow. Every song from the '90s by Pulp have lyrics and melodies that just killed an emo-hearted girl like me. He crushed my heart. And he'll do it again.

3. Elliphant | Down On Life
Great sound! Great artist!

4. The Cranberries | When You're Gone 
Got my first CD from my sister when I was like 8 years old and it was Cranberries. It just gets through me. It's my childhood all over again. I revel in Sad Music.

5. MNDR | Feed Me Diamonds
I love her voice and how she sings. So rough!

6. The Cure | Lovesong 
Adore Robert Smith!

7. Europa Europa And The Knife | För Alla Namn Vi Inte Får Använda
The Knife who almost never sings in Swedish makes a strong point; Nobody Is Illegal. There is no such thing as an illegal immigrant. And an amazing video to go with it.

8. Purity Ring | Fineshrine
This is Masturbation. An Electro rollercoaster which just gives me the time of my life. Like always I'm late with the latest. I just discovered this duo.

9. Fallulah | Out Of It
I love voice-samples and this is one big voice orgy that just really appeals to me.

10. Broods | Mother & Father
Lovely song by a New Zealand band teaming up with Lorde's producer.