WARMER MIXTAPES #1609 | by Michaël Borras [Systaime]

1. Julien Clerc/Émilie Jolie | Chanson D'Émilie Jolie Et Du Grand Oiseau
Well, this was The Beginning for me. From the first album I really liked. I’m in my garden, doing nothing and listening to this release... Émilie Jolie is a French fairytale Musical created by Philippe Chatel and arranged by Jean-Louis Bucchi. The album came out in 1979.

2. Georges Brassens | Auprès De Mon Arbre 
I put a fake moustache and started performing my first lip dub/air guitar in front of the mirror.

3. Téléphone | Un Autre Monde
This is the first band I ever saw live in concert.

4. Indochine | 3eme Sex 
Makes me think of my first bike.

5. George Michael | I Want Your Sex
The first album I bought.

6. Lionel Richie | Say You, Say Me (White Nights Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
My first slow jam, my first kiss...


7. Bérurier Noir | Salut À Toi
My first Punk concert.

8. Giacomo Puccini | Madama Butterfly, Act 2: Un Bel Dì (Vedremo) (Performed by Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra, Soprano: Miriam Gauci, Conductor: Alexander Rahbari)
My first opera.

9. Spiral Tribe | U Make Me Feel So Good
My first free party.

10. Los Alguiens | El Internet 
My first iPhone.

+11. VHS Dreams | Trans A.M.
Lovely tune.